With a slim design and lightweight construction, the Bowie Spike Neck Knife is convenient to carry along on any given day. The blade is crafted from stainless steel and features a zero ground, bowie-style clipped point blade. Integral quillons on the ergonomic handle provide a safe stop for your fingers, while deeply textured and sculpted Griv-Ex provides a secure grip even when hands are cold, wet, and slippery. The knife is super lightweight and can be worn all day thanks to the Secure-Ex sheath and bead lanyard provided, or it can be just as easily kept in a boot or pocket. This full tang knife offers one-piece construction strength while still being light enough to carry anytime you need it.
- Fully functional
- Clipped point bowie blade for precision
- Blade is zero ground for sharpness
- Heavily scalloped, textured handle provides secure grip
- Great everyday knife to carry
- Full tang construction for strength and durability
- Includes a Secure-Ex sheath with ball chain lanyard
- Blade made of German 4116 cryo quenched stainless steel
- Handle made of G-10 styled Griv-Ex
- Overall Length: 8 Inches
- Blade Length: 4 Inches
- Handle Length: 4 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 Inch
- Weight: 2.3oz.