A mountain man knows that you never go anywhere without a good knife on-hand. And this Bowie Boot Knife is a clever blade that can be easily concealed in your boot or at your belt, ensuring that you can follow that pearl of old-world wisdom with ease. This handy knife features a blade that is made entirely from high carbon steel, with a traditional bowie design that incorporates a curved cutting edge and a clipped point. The guard is made from nickel silver, and the hilt is hardwood that has been polished to a fine luster. The knife comes complete with a period scabbard. Handy and handsome, this Bowie Boot Knife is a great blade to use for around the camp tasks, as well as a perfect way to complete your period look too.
- A boot knife modeled in bowie knife style
- Features a blade of high carbon steel
- Has a clipped point for effective cutting and piercing
- Guard is made from nickel silver
- Has a polished hardwood hilt
- Includes a period accurate sheath
- A great utility knife and historical accent
- Blade Length: 5.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 9.75 Inches
- Weight: 6 oz.