Would you like to add some authenticity to your Norse look? You can do so with an accessory like the Pewter Borre Viking Trefoil Brooch. Made from lead-free pewter, this single hand-crafted Viking brooch has a three-lobed design based on an original found in the North of England.
The tri-lobed design was popular with Norse women as a fastener. A Borre-style knot covers this brooch. Dots and lines adorn different parts of the knot.
The back of the brooch has a bar pin for fastening it to a garment. In addition, there are three engraved runes on the back. This Norse brooch comes with care instructions. You can also use the Nordic brooch to pin clothing together. Add the brooch to your medieval outfit or Viking costume.
- Based on original from the North of England
- Has a bar pin for fastening
- Features a tri-lobed design
- Borre knotwork detailing
- Great addition to cloaks and other garments
- Made from lead-free pewter
- To maintain shine, polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not immerse in water.
- Length: 1.8 Inches
- Width: 1.8 Inches
- Weight: 1.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.