Before you face the day and the danger ahead, you slide your blade into the Light Brown Bormund Sword Frog to ensure that it is right at hand. This Viking weapon holder suits a variety of characters and roles, such as warriors, rogues, and adventurers. It also suits dwarven aesthetics as well. Made from leather, this Viking sword frog consists of two loops riveted together.
One of the light-brown loops sits horizontally to hold a sword or another weapon. Meanwhile the other loop is vertical for hanging the Norse sword frog from a ring belt or buckle belt, not included. This design makes the frog ambidextrous as it holds the weapon straight up and down.
On the horizontal loop, there are three leather accents riveted onto the sides. They have angled tops and straight sides. Each one depicts a horned Viking head with rays radiating out from the bottom. Behind the accents, the sides feature a laser-engraved, knotwork pattern. This intricate knotwork pattern also appears on the vertical loop. This Viking belt frog makes an ideal addition to any reenactment outfit or LARP costume.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Ambidextrous construction
- Engraved knotwork pattern
- Depicts a horned warrior
- Ideal for Viking and fantasy characters
- Great for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.