Whether you prefer an axe, a hammer, or another weapon, make sure that you keep it in the Bormund Axe Holder to have it at hand. Made from leather, this brown handmade axe holder consists of a leather loop and a steel ring.
An embossed knotwork pattern adorns the loop. Near the ring, there is a triangular piece of leather on top of the loop. It depicts the face of a Viking warrior. The loop allows the Viking axe holder to hang from a belt, not included. Rivets secure the Norse leather frog together. The Bormund Axe Holder works well for Renaissance faires, LARP events, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Brown knotwork design
- Consists of a loop and ring
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Features knotwork detailing
- Works for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.