In medieval times, it was rumored that the Knights Templar guarded the Holy Grail with their swords. And in this Blade and Chalice Templar Necklace, the two come together in a perfect union that symbolizes a balance of love, trust, and might. This handsome piece lends physical form to the theorized Holy Grail, depicting it as a gilded, golden-hued chalice that is elegantly adorned with blue and red faux stone accents all along its sides. Thrust into the top of the chalice is a Templar sword, with a silver blade and a matching gold hilt, to symbolize the knights who drew their swords in service to this sacred icon. The pendant is crafted entirely from fine pewter metal that is completely nickel and lead free, and it also includes a matching necklace along with a small black jewelry box for easy storage. It is an attractive and intriguing accent, and there is no denying that even today, this Blade and Chalice Templar Necklace maintains a strong showing of symbolism that any enthusiast can appreciate.
- A Stunning Piece of Knights Templar Inspired Jewelry
- Depicts a Grail Chalice with a Sword in the Cup
- Decorated with a Gilded Finish and Enameled Red and Blue Gem Accents
- Crafted Entirely from Nickel and Lead Free Pewter Metal
- Comes with a Matching Necklace and a Black Jewelry Box
- Length: 1.25 Inches
- Width: 0.375 Inch