A proud little brother to the Blackthorn Staff (07-91PBST), our Blackthorn Shillelagh combines hard-wearing materials with a gorgeous look. This functional shillelagh is crafted from a high impact polymer that will withstand even the harshest weather conditions. This Irish walking stick displays a handsome, bark-like texture in addition to clipped thorn nodules on the shaft, creating an authentic Blackthorn wood look. At the top, a polished, faux wood head adds a finishing touch to the design. This polypropylene club is the ideal choice for taking to a historical reenactment or keeping on hand for self-defense purposes!
- Inspired by traditional Irish design
- Features wood-effect texture and polished knob
- Weather resistant design
- Shorter, lighter design than staff
- Ideal for self-defense and reenactment
- Made of high impact polypropylene
- Overall Length: 27 Inches
- Head: 2.75 Inches
- Weight: 20.1 oz.