The Left Blackened Vladimir Single Spaulder is ideal for rogues and others who prefer a more lightly or more customizable armoured look. This single shoulder piece has a sword breaker at the top of its layered, articulated structure.
Perfect for dressing up as a medieval champion at your next LARP battle, the Blackened Vladimir Spaulder features a dark metal finish and a broad shape that accentuates the impressive appearance of a partial or whole suit of plate armour. Several segments make up the articulated steel spaulder, thus allowing the wearer to lift and turn their arm to the greatest possible extent.
Decorative rivets also add to the striking look of this shoulder armour, ensuring it goes well with our other pieces of Vladimir-style armour. The metal spaulder is ideal for LARPing and re-enactments. We recommend wearing padded arming wear beneath to increase comfort. Please note that this item must be worn with a cuirass.
Looking for the matching pieces to this armour? Create the complete look with our Blackened Vladimir Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M48), which includes the Blackened Vladimir Spaulders (MY100078) along with the other pieces to this armour set.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a single spaulder covering the left shoulder
- Displays a black metal finish
- Features segmented design
- Excellent shoulder protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel with leather straps
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.