Whether a Viking or Crusader, a medieval soldier should not be without chainmail. The Blackened Butted Chainmail Hauberk adds an authentic appearance. It is available in a range of sizes. Made from butted 16 gauge steel rings, this long-sleeved, chainmail hauberk features a blackened finish to increase its resistance to rust. The 10 millimeter diameter rings form a classic 4-in-1 pattern. A back and front slit allow for greater mobility. Cut wide, the long sleeves provide great coverage. Wear this knightly armoured shirt to a historical reenactment or LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Made of 10 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Blackened finish for rust resistance
- Front and back slits for better mobility
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Perfect for historical reenactments or LARP events
- Made from 16 gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Medium: Sizing Coming Soon
- Large: Length – 36 Inches, Chest – Up to 44 Inches, Sleeve Length – 21.5 Inches, Waist – 40 Inches, Weight – 23.9 Pounds
- X-Large: Sizing Coming Soon
- XX-Large: Sizing Coming Soon
Measurements are approximate.