When you wish to head into a LARP battle or a fierce historical reenactment, make sure that you take a look at the Blackened Butted Chainmail Coif. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this coif has a blackened finish. It comes in a single size. Butted rings form a classic 4-in-1 pattern to create the look. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Each round ring is 10 mm in diameter. The knight coif ends at the start of the shoulders. Wear this chainmail coif to a variety of medieval and fantasy outfits. It works great for a Renaissance faire or a stage production.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a single size
- Traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Has a blackened finish
- Great for various medieval characters
- Wonderful for cosplay and LARP events
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.