Butterfly light and strong as an ox, the Black Survival Edge Knife features a German 4116 stainless steel blade ending in a clip point that is versatile enough to meet the demands of any survival situation you can imagine. The handle is made from the highest-grade polypropylene available. The integral double quillon guard protects the fingers and makes it possible to lash the blade to a stick as an improvised spear. The surface of the handle is carefully textured and encircled by five rubber O-rings to improve traction in wet or slippery conditions and to help resist rolling or turning during intense use. Additionally, a waterproof cap twists off to expose a large hollow cavity within the handle, ideal for holding a variety of survival aids or tinder. The ambidextrous Secure-Ex sheath can fit on most belts or can be strung on a lanyard around the neck. The weatherproof design also includes Ferrocerium fire steel. A swift strike of the blade spine will produce a shower of sparks to get a campfire roaring in no time.
- Features clip point blade
- Handle is hollow for survival storage
- Includes Ferrocerium fire steel striker
- Can be lashed to a stick as a spear head
- Comes with a Secure-Ex sheath
- Incredible addition to camping and survival kits
- Blade made of German 4116 stainless steel
- Handle made of high grade polypropylene
- Overall Length: 9.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Handle Length: 4.25 Inches
- Weight: 3 oz.