Ride out into battle, brave Crusader, and wear the Black Sugarloaf Helmet to ensure that your head does not suffer from enemy attacks. Made of 16-gauge stainless steel, this blackened knights helmet features a sugarloaf-helm shape, typical of the 13th and 14th centuries. It has a curved conical top. On the front, the Crusader helmet features a brass cross. The two arms of the cross end in lobed shapes. There are three lobes on each end. Along these arms, there are two slots for the eyes. Below the arms are a series of circular holes for ventilation. You can wear this medieval helmet to your next LARP battle or roleplaying event. The Black Sugarloaf Helmet looks great on many warriors.
- Cross on black background design
- Has a sugarloaf helm shape
- Features multiple ventilation holes
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for cosplay and conventions
- Made from 16-gauge stainless steel
- Accents are brass
- Height: 15.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.