This fully functioning Scottish Bagpipe is made from fine Indian Rosewood with a black finish. The Black Rosewood Bagpipe with Tartan Cover features a Royal Stewart Tartan cover with turned nickeled ferrules and sole. This Scottish instrument uses a Rexine bag, which is a soft synthetic material that does not require seasoning. The gently curving goose-neck design allows for greater air flow. All of this makes these bagpipes much easier to play and care for. The bagpipe comes with 2 cane pipe chanter reeds, 1 set of aluminum drone reeds with carbon fiber tongues, and hemp. Our Scottish bagpipes are perfect for beginners and experienced players. If you are a beginner, check out our great selection of instructional CDs and books. Bagpipes can be used for any Medieval or Scottish occasion, Renaissance Fairs and Weddings, and by performing musicians.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Crafted from Indian Rosewood with black finish
- Features Royal Stewart Tartan cover with Rexine bag
- Includes 2 cane pipe chanter reeds, 1 set of aluminum drone reeds, and hemp
- Has turned nickeled ferrules and sole
- A great full size bagpipe for instrumentalists and collectors
- Length: 7 Inches
- Height: 24 Inches
- Width: 8 Inches
- These are the dimensions of the product as it is shipped.