Prepare for the LARP role you have been waiting for, and rid the ConQuest world of imperfections. Array yourself in the colors of the remorseless, yet efficient Black Ice infantry with the Black Ice Tabbard to set off your armour. This violet-blue surcoat is fashioned from medium cotton. Black trim lines the center and the open sides. The tabard is sleeveless and fits easily over a gambeson. While the Black Ice Tabbard goes great with a wide variety of medieval looks and styles, it is a perfect match for our Black Ice armour pieces. If you wish to be decked out like the Rakh soldier that is pictured, add the Black Ice Arm Bracer and Greave Set to your LARP battle attire.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Licensed ConQuest battle attire
- Features a sleeveless, open-sided surcoat
- Matches the Black Ice armour pieces
- Perfect for a Rakh of the ConQuest universe
- Made from medium cotton fabric
- Chest (Measured Flat Across): 21 Inches
- Length (Shoulder to Bottom Hem): 53 Inches
- Tabbard is open on the sides.