In the city of Qohor, holidays are spent sacrificing criminals to the citys god, the Black Goat. Best to remain in the favor of the Qohorik. Look inconspicuous among cultists when you wear the Black Goat of Qohor Necklace. The front of this officially licensed copper necklace depicts the Face of the Black Goat, its eyes, nostrils, and mouth contorted in a look of rage, warning you not to forget your daily sacrifice, as a drop of blood hovers between its two twisted horns. The other side of the pendant sports the High Valyrian words Qohor Anog Rosa, which translate to Qohor With Blood. The triangular totem hangs from a chain equipped with a lobster clasp to keep it from falling off. The Black Goat of Qohor Necklace is the perfect way for Game of Thrones fans to subtly wear their adulation for the show on their chest for all to see.
- Portrays the Black Goat on one side and Qohor With Blood in Valyrian on the other
- Hangs from a beautiful chain with a lobster clasp
- Officially licensed Game of Thrones product
- Perfect for fans of the novels by George R. R. Martin or the HBO series
- Pendant made from copper
- Chain made from metal
- Pendant Length: 1.22 Inches
- Chain Length: 30 Inches
There are no reviews yet.