Katana are known not only for their fast and deadly power, but their beauty as well, as the swords of samurai showed their nobility and wealth. The Black Flower Katana is inspired by Japanese sword styles and has a flower petal guard made of black metal and accented with just a touch of gold color. The round, cut-out tsuba is at the base of a brass blade collar, followed by a white faux rayskin handle and antique gold tone menuki palm ornamentation. Black cord wraps over the entire handle. The curved blade is made of carbon steel and has the distinctive slender shape and slight curve of historical Japanese katana, as well as a fuller along most of its length. Keep the blade safe with the included matching scabbard. A black cloth cover is also included for further protection. This decorative samurai sword is a remarkable addition to any sword collection, and adds the style of a Japanese warrior from the feudal era into any decor or display.
- Blade has traditional narrow, curved shape
- Black tsuba has a cut-out flower petal design
- White faux rayskin handle has black wrapping
- Includes scabbard and black cloth cover
- Unique addition to collections and decor
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Overall Length: 41.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.