Quite literal in its design, this Black Dahlia Hair Clip borrows the name given to gruesome unresolved murders of 1947 California. This gothic accessory features a floral appeal that is mixed with mortal remains in a truly intriguing and elegant fashion. The hair clip consists of a hand crafted fabric flower that echoes the shape of the dahlia bloom in traditional black. Because the flower is hand crafted, it may vary from the one displayed above. Set at the center of the blossom is a pewter accent of flower petals around a single skull. Attached at the back is a hair clip for easy wearing. A touch of the macabre makes this Black Dahlia Hair Clip an intriguing and darkly elegant accessory for any goth girl to wear and enjoy.
- An elegant and appealing hair accessory
- Consists of a hand crafted fabric flower
- Decorated with an English pewter skull emblem
- Features a classic hair clip for easy wearing
- A stunning personal accent or gift idea