A fearsome, serpent-like dragon curls around this handmade carbon steel samurai sword, forming its round, black metal tsuba, or guard. The Black Blade Snake Dragon Katana is a remarkable take on traditional Japanese sword styles. This samurai sword has a blackened blade with a typical slender length and a slight curve with a fuller along most of its length. The black dragon tsuba has gold tone accenting and surrounds the base of the brass sword collar. Black faux rayskin textures the long handle underneath the gold tone menuki palm ornamentation and black cord wrapping. This historical Japanese sword is a wonderful collectible for recalling the time of samurai and a beautiful display piece for any decor. A black scabbard is included for safely storing the blade, and a black cloth wrap covers both sword and scabbard together for further protection.
- Blackened blade has narrow, curved shape
- Black tsuba has a snake dragon design
- Black faux rayskin handle has black wrapping
- Includes scabbard and black cloth cover
- Unique addition to collections and decor
- Blade is made of carbon steel
- Overall Length: 41.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.