A great tunic is very versatile and allows for layering. This Bjorn the Pathfinder Tunic works wonderfully for LARP events or historical reenactments. Made of natural cotton, it is available in five colors and four sizes. A Norman tunic inspired this design, called a Kragelund Mose design. This construction has front and back slits for greater mobility. The sleeves are full length and have a loose fit at the shoulders. The cuffs, hem, and V-cut neckline have a matching knotwork trim. The handmade, cotton shirt is also fantastic for Viking cosplay and other medieval costumes.
Belts and other accessories are not included.
- Inspired by Norman tunic
- Front and back slits for better mobility
- Matching knotwork trim
- Loose cut, long sleeves
- Great for Viking cosplay or medieval LARP outfits
- Made from 100 percent natural cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
- Small: Chest – 33-36.8 Inches, Waist – 27.2-31.5 Inches, Hips – 34.5-38.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 36.5-40 Inches, Waist – 31.5-35.4 Inches, Hips – 38.5-42.5 Inches
- Large: Chest – 40.3-44 Inches, Waist – 35.4-39.3 Inches, Hips – 42.5-45.3 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.3-48 Inches, Waist – 39.3-43.2 Inches, Hips – 45.3-48 Inches
Measurements are approximate.