The Beige Arming Undercap is a small medieval hood that can be worn separately or as extra padding under a helmet or hat. The padded arming cap makes an excellent choice for LARP events and other historical re-enactments. It is made from quilted cotton canvas with a layer of beige cotton on the outside and a soft lining of beige polyester on the inside. The cap is textured with horizontal stitches in parallel lines. The stitches ensure that the padding stays evenly spaced for comfort and a neat-looking appearance. Cotton cords allow the arming hood to be tied under the chin. Quilted armors were common in many cultures for a broad period of time, making this quilted cap well-suited to a wide range of looks.
Machine wash at 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash separately the first time and with similar colors afterwards.
- Horizontal stitching keeps the padding in place
- Cotton drawstrings tie under the chin
- Makes wearing a helmet more comfortable
- Perfect for LARPing or re-enactments
- Made from medium cotton with polyester padding