The Bearded Axe Head is ideal for creating your own Viking warrior weapon. Add your own wooden haft through the socket of this bearded axe blade. This historical axe head is handcrafted from steel and has been tempered for toughness. The axe head is not long, but has a short beard that extends the cutting edge. With its rugged, weathered look and historical shape, this bearded battle axe is perfect for crafting your own historical Norse weapon and for reenactment events with a Viking warrior setting.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Fully functional
- Slight beard extends cutting edge
- Haft is attached through single socket
- Add your own haft to create the full weapon
- Great for historical reenactment
- Made of tempered steel
- Length: 6 Inches
- Width at Widest: 3.5 Inches
- Socket Circumference: 3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.