The war for the magical kingdom was difficult but the army prevailed. You return home victorious with the Battleworn LARP Trench Knife at your side. This hybrid foam knife consists of an EVA foam blade and a polyurethane foam handle. The EVA foam has a latex coating. Firstly, the blade has a curved shape, like that of a machete. It also features scratches, nicks, and a rusty finish to give it that well-worn look. Next, the knife has a handle reminiscent of a WWI trench knife. It has finger guards that loop to protect the fingers. These loops and other parts of the handle have an aged brass tone. In addition, the grip has a rippled wood-grain texture. This Battleworn LARP Trench Knife looks great as a part of a variety of ensembles and costumes.
The Battleworn LARP Trench Knife has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Historically inspired
- Nicked and worn appearance
- Durable construction
- Looped finger guard detail
- Great for a variety of characters
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 25.6 Inches
- Blade Width: 3.9 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 4.1 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.3 Inches
- Weight: 12.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.