As a member of the infantry, you have seen a lot of warfare. The Battleworn Footman LARP Sword shows off your experience fighting for your kingdom. Crafted from closed cell EVA foam, the double-edged blade has a fiberglass core with a Kevlar tip and a latex coating. Latex coats the blade. Notches and nicks adorn the LARP blade as well as dark spots to mimic rusts and stains. The blade also features a fuller that runs halfway down its length. Next, the polyurethane handle consists of a crossguard, grip, and a scent stopper shaped pommel. Both the guard and pommel have a finish that looks like rusty steel. The cruciform crossguard gently angles toward the blade. In addition, the grip has the appearance and texture of wrapped leather. The Battleworn Footman LARP Sword works great for LARP events and cosplay conventions.
The Battleworn Footman LARP Sword has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Scent stopper style pommel
- Double-edged blade
- Durable construction
- Aged and battle-worn appearance
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 24.4 Inches
- Blade Width (Max): 2.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.