Do not let the heat of summer prevent you from the adventure offered by a LARP kingdom or a renaissance fair. The Bastian Linen Shirt impresses not only with its authentic look, but also with its cooling and sweat-absorbing properties. This historical garment unites the moisture absorption and durability of cotton with the cooling benefits of linen. With its classic design, this medieval blouse matches a variety of looks. The ruffled stand-up collar is fitted with cotton strings and features a V-opening. The long-sleeves are wide and roomy, gathering at the wrist with ruffles and cotton strings.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Medieval blouse with ruffled stand-up collar
- Cotton string closure at the collar and the sleeves
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from a 50 percent linen-cotton blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 34.4 Inches, Waist – 30.7 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 33.9 Inches
- Large: Chest – 41.3 Inches, Waist – 37.4 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.9 Inches, Waist – 41.3 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 45.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.