Chainmail voiders offer protection to your arms from the gaps that occur in plate armor in that area. The Baron Grade Mail Voiders offer high-quality mail underarm protection to improve the fit and comfort of your armor. This style of dome-head riveted mail with a flat ring and solid ring combination is reasonably authentic to the early medieval period. This construction style has the advantage of strength, allowing it to be used for supervised weapons-contact re-enactment, while being more economical than wedge-riveted mail. This item is crafted from 17 gauge mild steel. Construction is in the 4 in 1 pattern. This item includes voiders for both arms. Voiders are not covered entirely by chainmail.
- Crafted from 17 gauge mild steel
- Uses 4 in 1 chainmail pattern
- Has a 9mm inner ring diameter
- Includes left and right mail voiders
- Features a flat ring and solid ring combination and dome riveted construction
- Great for weapon re-enactments
- Made by GDFB
- Coat mail with a silicon or rust-preventative spray, such as WD-40
- Should be stored in a ventilated plastic tub in a warm, dry location
- Weight: 6.9 Pounds
- Arm Length: 17.5 Inches
- Under Arm to Elbow: 5 Inches
- Circumference at Elbow: 10 Inches
Measurements are approximate.