Covering your hips and thighs, the Baron Grade Mail Skirt protects you from those who would take advantage of any gaps in your plate armor, the preferred type of armor in the late medieval period. This style of dome-head riveted mail with a round ring and solid ring combination is reasonably authentic to the early medieval period. This construction style has the advantage of strength, allowing it to be used for supervised weapons-contact re-enactment, while being more economical than wedge-riveted mail. This item is crafted from 17 gauge mild steel. Construction is in the 4 in 1 pattern. The Baron Grade Mail Skirt is of tubular construction and does not include any attachment pieces.
- Crafted from 17 gauge mild steel
- Uses 4 in 1 chainmail pattern
- Features a 9 mm round ring and solid ring combination
- Dome riveted construction
- Great for weapon re-enactments
- Made by GDFB
- Coat mail with a silicon or rust-preventative spray, such as WD-40
- Should be stored in a ventilated plastic tub in a warm, dry location
- Skirt Length: 12 Inches
- Skirt Circumference: 50 Inches
Measurements are approximate.