The Battle of Bannockburn was important in the fight for Scottish Independence. Remember this fierce battle and its swords with the Bannockburn Sword. Made from 1065 high carbon steel, this blade has two fullers running nearly the entire length. The crossguard slopes towards the blade. The round pommel and crossguard both feature a solid brass construction with an antiqued finish. Black leather wraps around the wooden handle for a better grip. This unsharpened sword comes with a leather scabbard and sword belt. This Scottish sword makes a wonderful collectible. It also works great for faires and historical reenactments.
- Sloping crossguard detail
- Antiqued finish on crossguard and pommel
- Double fullers on blade
- Includes scabbard and sword belt
- Great collectors item
- Sword is made of 1065 high carbon steel
- Scabbard and sword belt are made of leather
- For scabbard and belt: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 41.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 32.8 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Weight: 3 Pounds 2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.