The triptych is a classic artform, serving as a compact and innovative way to convey three connected works of art. And, due to their hinged nature, they also make great shrines to loved ones, as the Balkan Triptych Icon Necklace conveys. This pewter locket draws much inspiration from the life and times of Vlad Tepes, its front displaying images of Vlad enjoying a feast as he looks out at the victims of his impalings. On the inside of the lockets two doors are the images of two skeletons, one suspended above a floral wreath and the other suspended above a cross. At the center of the locket is the visage of Vlad himself, although this piece also offers you the ability to place the photo of a loved one inside as well. The locket hangs from a trace chain that fastens in the back via a lobster clasp, and a magnetic catch keeps its panels closed when in use. The Balkan Triptych Icon Locket makes a fantastic accessory that is sure to complete any gothic ensemble.
- Inspired by the traditional triptych
- Trace chain features a lobster clasp
- Locket panels are held closed by a magnetic catch
- Interior can display small pictures
- Makes a fantastic gothic accessory
- Made from pewter
- Overall Length: 21 Inches
- Height: 2.3 Inches
- Width: 1.4 Inches
- Depth: 0.3 Inch
- Locket Frame Width: 22 Millimeters
- Locket Frame Height: 23 Millimeters
Measurements are approximate.