The Roman god Bacchus was a god of wine, agriculture, and wild festivity. The Bacchus of Pisa Wall Plaque shows the bearded face of the Roman deity surrounded by clusters of grapes and leaves, perfect for accenting your garden wall. Impressively detailed, this Roman god wall plaque is made of sturdy and lightweight fiber stone, which is a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing and an aged stone look. Well-suited to both outdoor decoration or placement within the home, this Bacchus wall statue brings both a jolly vibe and historical interest to your decor. Choose from a range of finishes and weathering styles, all suitable for outdoor display.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Features impressive, nature-themed detail
- Highly durable and lightweight
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Adds a festive Roman touch to garden decor
- Great for both indoor and outdoor display
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 15 Inches
- Depth: 4 Inches
- Height: 18 Inches
- Weight: 4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.