You tell the officer that you were merely passing by and have no idea how the man was killed. After all, you hid the Assassins LARP Dagger quite well. Made of latex-free polyurethane foam, this LARP dagger has a fiberglass core and a plastic handle for a more durable construction. The double-edged blade has a fuller down the middle. Next, the dagger has a short handguard. This handguard has a flared cross section. It is wide in the center. This handguard then curves inward on the sides. The handle continues with a brown grip. Finally, the hilt ends in a disk-shaped pommel with a smooth, round face. Both the handguard and pommel are brass colored. The Assassins LARP Dagger adds a great finishing touch to a variety of costumes and outfits. Bring it to a roleplaying event or use it in a theatrical production.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Durable construction
- Double-edged blade
- Disk-shaped pommel
- Great for various characters
- Wonderful for theater or roleplaying use
- Made from latex-free polyurethane foam with a fiberglass core
- Hilt is made from high quality plastic
- Overall Length: 17 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.4 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.6 Inches
- Grip Lenth: 3.9 Inches
- Handguard Width: 4.4 Inches
- Weight: 4.2 Ounces