You never know, as you sail from land to land in search of adventure, when you might stumble upon a lavish party. It is always best to be prepared, so be sure to carry the Aslaug Carved Drinking Horn with Holder at your side. This Viking drinking horn has been crafted from a natural bull horn, making it an ideal accessory for Vikings or Nordic wanderers. The surface of this natural Viking horn is hand carved with patterns of lines from the rim and through most of the body. Included is a brown leather frog with adjustable lacing at its front, so this drinking horn can easily be worn on most medieval belts. With the Aslaug Carved Drinking Horn with Holder, you will always be ready for a Viking feast or other medieval dinner!
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Features carved line patterns
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes a leather belt frog for easy carrying
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 11-12 Inches
- Capacity: 15-16 Ounces
- Fits Belt Sizes up to 3.5 Inches
- Belt Strap Width: 0.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate. This horn is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.