Wizards, priests, scholars, mages, and more will find the Arndt Cotton Robe a marvelous addition to their wardrobe. Classic in its style and easy to wear, this long sleeved robe has a loose fit for plenty of mobility and comfort. A versatile addition to any historical wardrobe, this 100 percent cotton medieval robe is great for layering or serving as a base for both historical reenactment and fantasy looks. The straight long sleeves are practical, allowing for unhindered spell casting or weapon wielding. Whether suiting up for a LARP meet-up, Renaissance festival, or other costumed get-together, the Arndt Cotton Robe is a classic addition to or base for your favorite outfits.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Robe features long sleeves and full length
- Loose fitting style allows for great mobility
- Versatile addition to any reenactment wardrobe
- Ideal for layering or as an undergarment
- Style suits a wide variety of characters and settings
- Great for LARP, reenactments, and Renaissance festivals
- Made of 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 34.4 Inches, Waist – 30.7 Inches, Length – 52.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 33. 9 Inches, Length – 54.75 Inches
- Large: Chest – 41.3 Inches, Waist – 37.4 Inches, Length – 55.25 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.9 Inches, Waist – 41.3 Inches, Length – 56.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 45.7 Inches, Length – 57 Inches
Measurements are approximate.