Why not add to your armor collection and create a striking décor piece in your space with the Armour of Churburg? Made from 16-gauge steel, this fully wearable garniture takes its design inspiration from a set held at Churburg Castle in Italy. This reproduction of that 14th century original covers a knight from head to toe and includes a black iron display stand.
Many of the pieces feature brass detailing. The cuirass has a rounded stomach and a lance rest on the right-hand side. The helmet features a movable visor. Both the knees and elbows are 14-gauge steel.
In addition to the plate armour pieces, the medieval suit of armour includes a round riveted chainmail aventail and skirt. They have brass edging as well. You can wear this knight armour to your next historical reenactment or put it on display in your home or office.
- Wearable Steel Armour
- Fully Articulated
- Functional Armor
- Close To the Original
- Decorative Etched Brass Strips
- Includes Wooden Base
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- Knees and elbows are 14-gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
Chainmail Shirt Measurements:
- Fits a 46 Inch chest
- Sleeves measure 10 Inches long
- Total length is 37 Inches (41, counting jagged edges)
Breast Plate Measurements:
- Neck measures 10 Inches across
- Waist measures 30 Inches (interior)
- Over-Shoulder Straps measure 30 Inches from metal to last notch
- Bottom Straps for waist are 10.5 Inches from metal to last notch
Arm Guard Measurements:
- 12 Inches from elbow bend to end
- 6 Inches from shoulder to elbow
- Attached leather straps are 8 Inches from metal to last notch
- Total length is 16 Inches
- Diameter of Bracer at wrist, closed, is 3 Inches; 4 Inches opened and on last notch of strap
- Diameter of bracer at elbow, closed, is 7 Inches; strap is 7 Inches from metal to last notch
- Wrist is 10 Inches; adjustable to fit smaller sizes
- 9.5 Inches, measured from finger to wrist
- Top is 21 Inches inside
- Chainmail opening is 8 Inches
- Height: 6 Feet
There are no reviews yet.