Sometimes just a dress is not quite enough. A chemise can add an elegant touch to a medieval outfit. Wear the Archeress Linen Chemise with your dress. This flax linen dress comes in two color options and a range of sizes. Above the waist, this full length chemise has a fitted silhouette common of the 13th and 14th centuries. Below the waist the dress has a flowing, loose fit. Drawstrings allow you to adjust the length of the wide cut sleeves. This handmade chemise works great with a variety of garments to create a unique outfit. It is fantastic for a Renaissance faire or a LARP event.
Accessories are not included.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Adjustable sleeve length
- Flowing hem design
- Versatile for a variety of costumes
- Great for faires or LARP events
- Made from 100 percent flax linen
- Machine wash warm on delicate mode. Use color safe detergent. Tumble dry low.
This size chart is based on suggested body size, not the measurements of the actual garment.