Sometimes just a dress is not quite enough. A chemise can add an elegant touch to a medieval outfit. Wear the Archeress Linen Chemise with your dress. This flax linen dress comes in two color options and a range of sizes. Above the waist, this full length chemise has a fitted silhouette common of the 13th and 14th centuries. Below the waist the dress has a flowing, loose fit. Drawstrings allow you to adjust the length of the wide cut sleeves. This handmade chemise works great with a variety of garments to create a unique outfit. It is fantastic for a Renaissance faire or a LARP event.
Accessories are not included.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Adjustable sleeve length
- Flowing hem design
- Versatile for a variety of costumes
- Great for faires or LARP events
- Made from 100 percent flax linen
- Machine wash warm on delicate mode. Use color safe detergent. Tumble dry low.
- Size 0-2: Chest – 31.5-36.3 Inches, Waist – 24-30 Inches, Biceps – 9.5-11.6 Inches
- Size 4-6: Chest – 36.3-41 Inches, Waist – 30-36.3 Inches, Biceps -11.6-13.4 Inches
- Size 8-10: Chest – 41-45 Inches, Waist – 36.3-40 Inches, Biceps – 13.4-15.2 Inches
- Size 12: Chest – 45-47.5 Inches, Waist – 40-42.5 Inches, Biceps – 15.2-16.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.