You do not have to sacrifice functionality for style when you wear the Brown Archer of the Realm Leather Belt Bag with your outfit. This bag works with a variety of looks, perfect for the person who loves dressing as a Viking, Celt, medieval persona, or fantasy character. Made from leather, this brown Viking belt bag is rectangular and has a mottled finish. Its front flap has rounded corners. The flap features an arrow-shaped piece of leather. It has a brass accent. The circular accent features a tree-of-life knotwork design, elevating the look of the bag. A rivet connects the leather to a strap that fastens the Norse belt bag. The strap runs through a loop near the bottom of the bag.
On the back, the Norse belt bag has a loop, keeping the LARP bag and your gear close at hand. This loop allows the Celtic belt bag to hang from a ring belt or a buckle belt of your choosing. A belt does not come included. This bag is ideal for Ren faires, Viking reenactments, and LARP events.
- Fastens with a strap and loop
- Has a tree of life accent
- Hangs from a belt, not included
- Combines functionality and style
- Ideal for Ren faires, cosplays, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.