With intimidating confidence, this lovely fairy gazes out at those in her path, standing in the moonlight let in by the rose window. The Aracnafaria Book Box features this popular gothic fantasy print by artist Anne Stokes on front. The fairy wears a gothic dress that has been artfully torn and decorated with spiderweb designs. Her wings spread behind her in a blazon of red and violet, patterned to evoke the likeness of stained glass. A spider necklace hangs from her neck, and spiderwebs surround her. Around the print on the book, the spiderweb motif continues with a large version of her spider crawling overtop. This book box makes a fantastic place to store jewelry or other valuables you would like to keep secret or neatly tucked away.
- Based on the work of Anne Stokes
- Depicts a gothic spider fairy
- Features high level of detail and vivid colors
- Makes an excellent gift or fine piece of decor
- Great for storing knickknacks and collectibles
- Made of Medium Density Fiberboard
- Length: 9.25 Inches