Become a regal maiden of the court when you wear the Appoline Medieval Tunic. This womens historical reenactment tunic features gorgeous panels of red accented with golden fleurs along its neckline, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem. Made of 100 percent cotton, this womens medieval tunic falls to about knee length on most wearers, perfect for cinching with a belt and wearing over pants, a skirt, or a longer gown, as shown here. The sleeves are comfortably wide and end just before the wrists, and the round neckline features a stylish V-shaped cut-out. Whether you are dressing as a historic royalty or a fantasy character of your own design, this elegant and easy to wear medieval cotton tunic is perfect for Renaissance festivals, reenactment events, stage performances, and more.
- Elegant take on royal medieval style
- Black, knee length tunic features red and gold trim
- Comfortable, stylish, and great for layering
- Perfect for royal, noble, or fantasy characters
- Ideal for Renaissance festivals, reenactments, and more
- Made of 100 percent cotton