The chemical warfare of the apocalypse has given you a monstrous appearance with this costume appliance! The Apocalyptic Foam Prosthetic is an excellent special effect, especially since it will shift and move along with your face. One eye has sunk and nearly closed, and the mouth is a twisted snarl. This Halloween prosthetic is made entirely out of foam latex and is designed to be applied to the face with spirit gum. The foam prosthetic comes unpainted, which allows you to color and style it according to your personal preference. This deformed face prosthetic works great for zombie walks and haunted houses. Please note that this foam latex appliance does not come with spirit gum, paint, or makeup, although spirit gum and makeup are available for purchase separately on this site.
- Remove excess flashing from around edges of prosthetic, if necessary
- Trim within at least 0.25 inch beyond the eye or mouth
- Check prosthetic against wearers face, ensuring eyes and mouth line up
- Adhere the prosthetic with spirit gum
- Adhere one area at the time in the following order – Nose, around the eyes, forehead, temples, upper lip, lower lip and chin, cheek area, and finally the jawline.
- Made from foam latex
- Comes unpainted
- Moves and shifts with your face
- Perfect for horror costumes
- Ideal for Halloween, haunted houses, theatrical performances, zombie walks, and costume parties