In the days of the old west, badges were worn by lawmen, government officials and more. This Apache Police Badge recreates one such badge from the west. The badge is rather simple in its style, possessing a shield shape that features engraved lettering and decorative line work. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. The Apache Police Badge would make a great addition to any badge or law enforcement collection.
- Reproduction of a badge from the western era
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea