Having a bowie knife on hand when you are in the wild is a wise choice. Make sure that you check out the Antler Handle Bowie Knife. Made from 440 stainless steel, this knife features a long blade with a clip point typical of a bowie knife. The full tang blade has a satin finish. Filework adorns the spine of the blade. Next, the knife has a short brass crossguard with rounded ends. The knife continues with an antler grip. Pins secure the antler in place. The grip has a slight curve. The knife ends with a brass pommel. There is a lanyard hole at the end of the pommel. Lanyards do not come included. The pommel curves in the opposite direction of the grip. Finally, this knife comes with a brown leather sheath. It secures the knife in place with a snap. At the top of the sheath, there is a loop for sliding it onto a belt, not included. This bowie knife makes a great addition to your outdoor gear as well as a knife collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a clip point, bowie-style blade with filework detailing
- Has a curved handle with a fingerguard
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is 440 stainless steel
- Guard and pommel are brass
- Handle is antler
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 12 Inches
- Blade Length: 7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.