If you enjoy exploring the wilderness or going hunting, make sure that you have a great knife on hand like the Antler Fixed Guthook Knife. Made from stainless steel, the fixed blade has the curved edge and hook typical of this type of knife. It makes the knife great at slicing, skinning, and its namesake task. The blade also has a satin finish. Then, the knife has a brass bolster before an antler handle. There is a concave curve at the bottom of the bolster. There are similar curves along the underside of the handle. These curves help to make the knife more comfortable to hold. Also, the end of the handle has a hole for attaching a string or lanyard, not included. Finally, this knife comes with a brown leather sheath. It secures the knife in place with a snap. At the top of the sheath, there is a loop for sliding it onto a belt, not included. The Antler Fixed Guthook Knife makes a wonderful addition to your outdoor gear or a knife collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a guthook-style blade
- Has curves on the handle for better grip
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade is stainless steel
- Bolster is brass
- Handle is antler
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 8.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.