Forged from the shards of Isildurs legendary sword Narsil, the Flame of the West served Aragorn in his quest to defeat Sauron. Now, you can wield this powerful sword when you equip yourself with Anduril with Scabbard. This functional sword, based on the weapon used by Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings film series, is crafted from high carbon steel that was dual hardened to a Rockwell hardness of 60 at the edge and 48-50 at the core. Its quillons and pommel feature the same hollowed curve design, and its leather-wrapped handle makes gripping comfortable and easy. Due to the unique pommel, the full-length tang was not peened but rather was heated and pressure set for a secure fit. The blade of the weapon features a long fuller inscribed with Dwarven runes, which read SUN. I AM ANDURIL WHO ONCE WAS NARSIL, SWORD OF ELENDIL. THE SLAVES OF MORDOR SHALL FLEE FROM ME. MOON. The Anduril sword comes with a scabbard for safe storage, and it also has the option of a sharpened blade. The Anduril with Scabbard is the perfect arm for anyone with a love of J.R.R. Tolkiens works of fantasy.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- A fully functional recreation of Anduril
- Deep fuller features Dwarven runes
- Blade is fully tempered and dual hardened
- Features a full-length tang construction
- Core is a Rockwell of 48-50, edge is 60
- Tang was heated and pressure set into pommel
- Comes in sharpened and unsharpened options
- Includes a leather scabbard for safe storage
- Made from 5160 high carbon steel
- Scabbard made from leather-wrapped wood
- Overall Length: 48 Inches
- Blade Length: 36 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Point of Balance from the Guard: 4 Inches