While the adapted tanto machete design is primarily recognized for its use in combat and other tasks that require a strong piercing point, the Americanized Tanto Machete also serves well as a multi-purpose bush craft blade. This functional tanto machete cuts and pierces exceptionally well while remaining tough enough to endure hard use. Its solid, full-tang construction from 1055 carbon steel benefits from a hard-wearing and weather resistant polypropylene handle that adds to its durability. The black, baked-on anti-rust finish completes the sturdy design. This excellent carbon steel machete comes with a Cor-Ex sheath.
- Blade is multipurpose for piercing an cutting action
- Features baked black anti-rust finish
- Comes with Cor-Ex sheath
- Ideal for combat or outdoor use
- Blade made of 1055 carbon steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall Length: 18.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 13 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 2.8 mm
- Handle Length: 5.6 Inches
- Weight: 16.6 oz.