Perhaps you wish that your armour did double duty when it comes to protection. The Aluminum Shield Bracer takes on that idea. This piece of armour consists of a shield attached to a single bracer. Made from 16-gauge aluminum, the shield has a rounded triangle shape. It has rounded edges and corners. There are multiple holes forming a smaller shield shape on it. On the back, there are four rivets securing the shield to the bracer.
Made from 9-10-ounce leather, the brown bracer secures onto the arm with leather laces. The laces run through brass-plated grommets. The bracer is wider near the elbow and narrower near the wrist. Also, the wrist edge of the bracer is closer to the top of the shield. The elbow is nearer the point at the bottom. Wear this shield bracer to your next LARP battle, cosplay event, or Renaissance faire. It adds a unique touch to your outfit.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Consists of a shield and bracer
- Secures with laces onto the arm
- Shield points towards the elbow
- Adds a unique touch to an outfit
- Great for roleplaying and costume use
- Shield is 16-gauge aluminum
- Bracer is 9-10-ounce leather
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Shield Length: 12 Inches
- Shield Width: 10 Inches
Measurements are approximate.