When training for a LARP battle royale, you may not want to wear heavy chainmail. Wear this Aluminum and Rubber Half Sleeve Chainmail Hauberk instead. This chainmail shirt comes in three sizes. The hem of the shirt ends around the hips or upper thigh. The sleeves are half-length, thus ending around the elbow. It consists of butted, 14 gauge aluminum rings and grey rubber rings. The 10 millimeter diameter rings have a traditional 4-in-1 weave pattern. The rubber rings allow the shirt to stretch a little bit. This makes putting on the shirt so much easier. The aluminum rings are also lighter than traditional steel rings. This armour is ideal for LARP or for stage productions when the look of chainmail is desired but not the weight.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Lighter than traditional chainmail
- Comes in four sizes
- Traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Half-length sleeves
- Great for LARP or stage productions
- Made from 14 gauge aluminum and rubber
- Medium: Length – 31 Inches, Chest – 44 Inches, Sleeve Length – 12 Inches, Weight – 9.3 Pounds
- Large: Length – 32 Inches, Chest – 48 Inches, Sleeve Length – 11.5 Inches, Weight – 10.5 Pounds
- X-Large: Length – 34 Inches, Chest – 57 Inches, Sleeve Length – 12 Inches, Weight – 12.3 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.