Your accessories should say something about you. And if you find yourself wanting to show off the kingly power and predatory prowess of a lion, this Alpacca Silver Lion Head Walking Cane is the one for you, as it has the lions share of good looks. This attractive cane is equal parts accent piece and functional accessory, possessing both a hardy construction and a stunning look. The cane is made entirely from fine hardwood, ensuring that it can provide steady support and stability when needed, while the fine black lacquer finish and the silver decoration in the form of a roaring lion cap on the end of the crook handle, give it a stunning look that is hard to deny. Alpacca silver is an alloy of sterling silver, zinc, and nickel, which features greater durability than traditional silver, including a lesser likelihood of tarnishing. The walking stick measures approximately 36 inches long and features a steel-reinforced rubber tip for traction. Can you wear the lions roar? Even if you cannot, you can certainly see its regal style just by taking a glance at this Alpacca silver Lion Head Walking Cane.
- Made from Fine, High Quality Materials
- Features a Solid and Sturdy Hardwood Shaft with a Black Lacquer Finish
- Decorated with an Alpacca Silver Lion Head Cap on the Crook Handle
- Provides Excellent Support and Stability
- Great for Use on Walks or as an Accent Piece in Your Costume
- Length: 36 Inches