Extra-dimensional weapons such as the Alluvium Dao LARP Sword bear scars from the magic that tore them from their home plane on their blade. This magical essence makes them more powerful, and more mysterious, than any blade on Earth. Made from closed cell foam that encases a flexible fiberglass core, the blade of this fantasy weapon has been hand painted a deep blue-gray and is carved with electric-blue cracks. A Kevlar tip protects the wide point of this weapon from accidental puncturing. The hilt of this blade has been hand painted to resemble iron with a rich blue handle and pommel. Add this foam latex broadsword to your LARP gear and bring a spark of magic to your warrior!
The Alluvium LARP Dao Sword has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 39.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.7 Inches
- Blade Width: 4.3 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 3.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Measurements are approximate