Regardless of what medieval or fantasy character you become, the Weathered Agor Large Belt Bag is a great accessory for your look. Made from 5-ounce leather and split leather, this brown kidney bag has a front flap with rounded corners. The front flap has a weathered finish. Rounded studs run along the edges of the front flap. A strap and brass-colored buckle secure the front flap.
There are two additional straps on the front flap. They have rings near the top. They are great for securing other pieces of equipment or gear to the medieval belt pouch. All three straps are adjustable.
The top of the leather bag has loops for securing it onto a belt, not included. The additional straps attach to the belt loops. The straps, belt loops, and front flap have a smooth texture that contrasts the suede-like texture of the rest of the bag. This medieval bag works well for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a buckle
- Weathered look on front flap
- Two straps for attaching other gear, not included
- Has a kidney bag shape
- Great for wearing on a belt
- Works well for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 5 ounce leather and split leather
- For front flap: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For bag body: Remove dirt with a bristle brush. Brush in a single direction to keep nap uniform. Use cornstarch or a suede eraser to absorb and remove any grease stains. Do not wash. Keep dry.
- Height: 8 Inches
- Width: 11.6 Inches
- Depth: 1.9 Inches
- Fits Belts up to 3.25 Inches Wide
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.