Give your garden or home a kingly look with the Aged Lion Wall Fountain. This medieval fountain has a large lion head on its back base, framed by a scrolling shell border. Water flows from the lion mouth down to the round basin below. This wall mounted lion plaque is made of fiberglass with a ceramic feel, which allows for fine detail and lightweight durability. all necessary plumbing is included. Choose from a range of hand painted finishes to match your decor and suit wherever you place this lion shell fountain. Certain metallic finishes are intended for indoor use only, while other finishes and weatherings can be used for both indoor and outdoor decor.
Antique Stone, Iron, Limestone, Mossy Green, and Gothic Stone finishes are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Deep Gold, Silver, and Aged Silver finishes are suitable for indoor use only.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Features regal medieval detail
- Very durable and lightweight
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Adds historical style to indoor or outdoor decor
- Includes all necessary plumbing and pump
- Made of fiberglass
- Clean with warm water, mild soap, and a soft cloth or sponge. Dry with a cloth.
- Width: 16 Inches
- Depth: 7 Inches
- Height: 24 Inches
- Weight: 15 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.