The ghostly weapon that is the Aether LARP Katana is a shadowy blade that finds its home in the hands of deadly assassins and vengeful warriors. Ethereal lightning crackles along its dark blade, a grim glimpse of the aether. The blade of the Aether LARP Katana is made from a closed cell foam that encases a flexible fiberglass core and a strong Kevlar tip. The foam of the blade has been painted a dull grayish-purple that features white streaks in jagged lines along its length. The flower-shaped tsuba guard of the katana displays a purple-gray tone in its petals, while the frame is colored to resemble iron. Underneath its wrapping, the handle also bears a purple-gray color. Wield this grim LARP blade on the field of battle and become the deadliest warrior you can be!
The Aether LARP Katana has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 39.4 Inches
- Measurements are approximate